Weekend Long Bike Rally Hogs for Hospice & Healthcare - Leamington, Ontario, Canada
On behalf of the Hogs for Hospice & Healthcare team of organizers, we would like to invite you to attend this inaugural event the weekend of July 29th-31st 2016 in sunny Leamington, Ontario, Canada (about a 40 minute drive from Detroit, Michigan, USA) LINK TO MAP
Hogs for Hospice & Healthcare will be an annual fundraiser to support the healthcare needs of Erie Shores through the Leamington District Memorial Hospital Foundation.
We have a number of exciting events planned for you over the course of the weekend, they include;
- Tour the Tip- a registered ride through Canada's most southern point, Point Pelee National Park.
- Thunder Fest- motorcycle races at the Leamington Fairgrounds.
- Sunparlour Rodeo brought to you by the Rawhide Rodeo Company
- Block Party downtown Leamington
- Headliner Concert featuring Bret Michaels
To register, purchase tickets for the ride and Bret Michaels Concert, and to learn more about this event, including places to stay, eat, and visit please visit our website at www.hogsforhospice.com.
We are very social people, follow us on Facebook and Twitter (@Hogs4Hospice | #H4H2016).
To REGISTER and for or more information please visit our website: www.hogsforhospice.com or contact us directly.
Joe Oswald, Director
Donny Pacheco, Director
Zain Ismail, Outreach
Friday, 29 July, 2016
Cost:Vaires, see website
- Add my biz to BikerFriendlyPlaces.com
- Bike Night / Day
- Charity - Fundraiser
- Group Meeting
- Major Rally or Multi-Day Event
- Ride ends at Location Event
- RIDE: Poker Run or Group ride
- Vendors Wanted (contact coordinator)
Leamington, MI N8H 1N9
Phone: 1-519-326-2373 ext.4146
Website: Click to Visit